Looking for Reliable Suppliers of Cashew Nuts
This is the right place to Look for Cashew Nuts Manufacturers !
- Cashew Nuts represents an association of over 475 of cashew nuts exporters , splitted cashew nuts suppliers, whole cashew nuts producers, scorched cashew nuts suppliers, plain cashew nuts exporters , salted cashew nuts wholesalers, processed cashew nuts exporters, cashew nut kernels suppliers etc.
- Each member of the group is a verified producer and exporter of cashew nuts - registered with Directorate General Foreign Trade (DGFT), India.
- Post your enquiry here and your message will reach concerend manufacturers and exporters of cashew nuts, splitted cashew nuts, whole cashew nuts, scorched cashew nuts, plain cashew nuts, salted cashew nuts and other varieties of cashew nuts - who in turn will contact you directly with their offers. You deal directly with actual sellers.
- All transactions are direct between buyers and actual sellers, ensuring lowest transaction cost and time. No middleman is involved anywhere in the chain.
- Sponsored by infobanc.com - leading b2b portal for Indian producers and exporters - cashew-nuts.in is always ready to help you with market and product information, buyers, sellers, opportunities at India and abroad, news, related organizations etc. Please feel free to contact us for any help/assistance you may need anytime.
If the trend in the imports of raw cashwenuts (RCN) is any indication, one could conclude that India's dependence on overseas sources for the raw material has become a perpetual phenomenon and is growing year after year.
This is happening despite efforts by the Centre to enhance area under the crop, besides introducing advanced farming methods to increase indigenous production through various schemes implemented by State Governments and Central agencies. The imports of RCN have zoomed over the years.
During April-February 2009-10, it stood at 7,26,095 tonnes against 5,89,299 tonnes in the corresponding period of the previous fiscal. The indigenous production remains almost stagnant between 6 and 6.5 lakh tonnes for a long time now. The processing capacity of the industry is claimed to be around 12 lakh tonnes a year. Exports have not been showing any increase in the past couple of years. Exploiting the growing domestic demand of cashew, a good quantity of kernels processed from the imported RCN are sold at higher prices in the domestic market. The price is almost double that of those in overseas outlets.